Our dedicated team of consultants is here to supercharge your development project, whether you're in the pre-acquisition or post-acquisition phase. From the very start, we'll work closely with you to uncover the hidden potential of your site through collaboration and analysis, guiding your project through the approval process.
We’ve partnered with our owner’s civil engineering firm, Alpine Engineering, to facilitate conceptual site plans using AutoCAD that not only comply with zoning regulations but also maximizes your property’s potential density. We’re all about making the most of what you’ve got. Plus, we take a deep dive into your servicing needs, identifying any upgrades necessary to ensure your project’s success.
Already knee-deep in plans but facing roadblocks with your Municipal/District applications? No worries. Our team of seasoned professionals is ready to step in. We’ve got the experience and expertise in municipal approvals, development management, and negotiation to get you the results you want.
It’s time to bring your vision to life. Connect with us today.
- Review of existing use/ zoning/ surrounding development
- Site mapping stages of development
- Infrastructure mapping and design
- Cost estimates
- Future land use of property and surrounding areas
- Identifying the best use of the land resulting in the highest valuation and return
- Master Planned Communities
- Site concepts for rezoning, subdivision and development permits
- Servicing design
- Road design
- Authorized agent to facilitate all correspondence and application management with government agencies
- Creates applications and rationales to submit for various development applications
- OCP and Zoning amendments, Subdivision Applications, Exemption Applications
- Development Permit and Development Variances Permit Applications
- Facilitate client meetings with government agencies
- Attend public hearings as required
- Retain subconsultants as required using our request for proposal system
- Project manage all project proponents and correspondence
- Subdivision or lot consolidation
- Review of existing use, analysis and planning for achieving the best use and value of the property
- Application creation and management with the ALC and other government agencies
- Grant Identification and Application